Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jy dink jy is Cooler as Ekke

I am busy with my training, doing 10km in the morning and 10km in the afternoon on my skateboard. While I’m on the road with other motorists I observe the people. It’s funny how people in the ordinary cars give me space on the road and send of a good vibe, they’re kind of saying to me: “Hey have a piece of the road, I don’t own it.”

But then you get the people in their flashy, expensive cars that think they own the road.

I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to give me half a meter on the side of the road. If you hit me with our car I’ll probably be dead.

Please be more aware on the roads, this doesn’t only count for me whilst training but in general. And if you think a flash car makes you cool, you’re sadly mistaken.

Over and out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment